After all documentation has been received, the admissions team will review the submitted paperwork to determine programming and placement options.
If a student is accepted, parents will receive an Acceptance Letter and Service Agreement indicating the student's start date and outlining the tuition policies. The signed Service Agreement should be returned by the due date listed along with the required deposit and Annual Book and Supply fees. For enrollment after the start of the school year, the Book and Supply fee will be prorated and the first tuition payment is due in lieu of a deposit.
Hope Academy accepts applications for enrollment throughout the school year.
1. To get started in the admission process, please schedule an Admissions meeting with the Hope Academy team. This can be done by calling the office (769-4673) or submitting an online request.
Please include your child's name, date of birth, and current grade level with your online request.
2. Complete and Submit an Application Form
We have two options for submitting an application. You can use our Online Enrollment Portal or download a hard copy of the application form. The hard copy can be emailed to email@example.com with supporting documents.
The following documents should also be submitted with the application.
- Birth Certificate
- Passport (including immigration stamp, if applicable)
- Immunization Record
- Previous Report Cards
- Transcripts (for students in Grade 9 or higher)
- Transfer form. Please download a Transfer Form and sign the top of the document giving permission to be sent to you child's current school.
Please note: The information collected through the enrollment process is solely used for admissions to Hope Academy. Data is kept throughout the student’s tenure at Hope Academy. All applications and supporting documentation for students who do not attend Hope Academy will be deleted after three months.
3. Submit Payment for the application fee of CI$150
Payments can be made online to Education Connection T/A Hope Academy at Bank of Butterfield or with a check, credit card or debit card in our office. If payment is made online, please be sure to retain the confirmation number.
4. Admissions Assessment Completed
Unless specified otherwise at the admissions meeting, an admissions assessment will be scheduled for the student.